Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
STRIP SEARCH: OPERATIONAL PROTOCOLS WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS
The search process involving the removal of clothing is frequently referred to generally as ‘strip search’ but the terminology differs between countries and also sectors (i.e. between aviation, prison and law enforcement settings). In the UK aviation sector, ‘enhanced hand search’ refers to a search involving the removal of clothing as far as the underwear (which is the limit of any search in the UK performed by airport or contract screening personnel) while ‘strip search’ is used by UK police to refer to any search procedure involving the removal of underwear.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcbloke and ron87

msp71

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
STRIP SEARCH: OPERATIONAL PROTOCOLS WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS
The search process involving the removal of clothing is frequently referred to generally as ‘strip search’ but the terminology differs between countries and also sectors (i.e. between aviation, prison and law enforcement settings). In the UK aviation sector, ‘enhanced hand search’ refers to a search involving the removal of clothing as far as the underwear (which is the limit of any search in the UK performed by airport or contract screening personnel) while ‘strip search’ is used by UK police to refer to any search procedure involving the removal of underwear.
red eye 04.56.622.jpg

querreca

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unfortunately 2 of his highly acclaimed movies: I am Urban and The Boy in The Woods, not available world wide
I watched I am Urban (the first time it was released). It was good. Too bad Richard is not choosing wisely or is not getting cast in better projects.

I am sad the last few projects are being panned.