Regan grimes (300 lbs muscle hunk!)

KingBeeFour

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well he’s going to be a father, again. Reading what happened in 2020, I hope he’ll make it right. Is it awful to say I don’t want to see him as a dad? I see it as a turn off, for me.
View attachment 127950211
I totally forgot that he cheated on his wife when she miscarried and he ghosted her.

CoffeeCoffeeCoffee

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I totally forgot that he cheated on his wife when she miscarried and he ghosted her.

I don't like to think about that at all, but yeah, our boy Regan did do some scummy stuff for which there is no excuse. People do change, however, so hopefully he's matured and changed over the past couple of years.

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't like to think about that at all, but yeah, our boy Regan did do some scummy stuff for which there is no excuse. People do change, however, so hopefully he's matured and changed over the past couple of years.
Unfortunate, but changes not the fact I want that poser to snap off and his junk to gloriously spill out while posing.

Reactions: Nomdean

RexGuy77

Sexy Member
Media
Well he’s going to be a father, again. Reading what happened in 2020, I hope he’ll make it right. Is it awful to say I don’t want to see him as a dad? I see it as a turn off, for me.
View attachment 127950211
What’s ironic is that the woman he’s having a baby with now is the woman he cheated with his wife on.

RexGuy77

Sexy Member
Media
Are you serious?! I didn’t know about that. I thought he dumped her because of the guilt of having the affair.
It seemed like they had broken off shortly after the affair. He even started seeing another woman named Luchi Del Mar after her for a very brief time. Then at some point last year they got back together and they’ve been in a relationship since.

UND_josmi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It seemed like they had broken off shortly after the affair. He even started seeing another woman named Luchi Del Mar after her for a very brief time. Then at some point last year they got back together and they’ve been in a relationship since.
Huh, didn’t expect that. I guess it was meant to be, like one of those romantic movies where the BF find the other woman more attractive than his current GF because of one conversation they had in a bar or restaurant lol.

KingBeeFour

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What’s ironic is that the woman he’s having a baby with now is the woman he cheated with his wife on.
Well, his ex's family said that the homewrecker actually lured him by funding him and his ex wife saw videos of them having oral sex in his phone. I thought this was a different girl but since she is funding her as well it makes sense.

xaril

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, his ex's family said that the homewrecker actually lured him by funding him and his ex wife saw videos of them having oral sex in his phone. I thought this was a different girl but since she is funding her as well it makes sense.
I get gnawed by envy at the thought that this woman performed oral sex on Regan, I want to put that muscular cock in my mouth and shake it

KingBeeFour

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Luchi del Mar was unfairly attacked but this woman he is engaged with slept with him less than one week after Regan and his wife miscarried.