Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
nT_9fyg9y6abfcv52in53sgj927.jpg

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a smaller endowed guy, I can't pull my dick through my zipper to take a piss. I have drop my pants and underwear down below my balls. It's frustrating and embarrassing doing this at a urinal, because it takes longer when you have to undress, and redress. But I don't like using a stall and others hearing me pee. I always feel like it's a give-a-way that I'm small and hiding in the stall.

it's especially embarrassing when traveling with family or friends at restroom breaks. I always try to go first or wait until others have gone so I don't embarrass myself.
Don’t worry about that bud. Pre-covid summer I would go to a outdoor rec center every wkkd. Bathroom had very open urinals and only one stall. Guys of all ages and sizes used the urinals and to my surprise a majority of guys would pull shorts down or unbuckle jeans and whip their cock and sack out. I could easily see the guys on both sides fully.

It surprised me as I was used to using the fly. It seems more guys, esp those in 20s-lower 30s, like their balls out for that stronger stream or its more comfortable etc; seems to be doable by a quick pull down of shorts and underwear in the front in one swoop lol. -Saw many hotties ;)

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont think ive ever paid attention to anpther guy urinating. Nor do i remember anyone checkimg me out in a public urinal. I just want to piss and get out of their. Gym showers on the hand have brought some stares and comments.

Reactions: Theo0152