Pedro Pascal

edfrt weasd

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is 5.4 inches while hard and 3.1 inches while soft, and has around 4.9 inches of girth. He is uncut but his foreskin is tight. The tip is light pink and the shaft is pale brown. His pubes are dark brown almost black and curly, but he shaves regularly to keep them looking clean (he is never fully shaven though). His balls are large, the left nut is around 2.7in and the right is slightly larger at 2.9in. They are hairy as he does not shave them very often. His sack hangs low now that he is getting older. His cum tastes a little salty-sweet but is mostly flavorless. His average load volume is 4ml and he can orgasm an average of 3 times in a row before he starts shooting blanks. He achieves penile orgasms after an average of 9 minutes of oral and 20 minutes of anal. He produces a large amount of precum as well. His taint is the same color as his shaft and is hairy, but it is usually mostly covered from view by his balls. The area directly around his hole can be very hairy, but he also shaves there regularly to keep it under control. His asscheeks are naturally mostly smooth and hairless. His asshole itself is a pretty pink color that turns into a deep pink/red in the center, and it feels soft and slightly wrinkly when touched. His prostate is 2 inches in size and is located exactly 3 inches deep into his anus. His anus is soft and tight (but not crushingly tight) and he requires minimal preparations before he is able to take objects inside of it. He is able to fit items of 6.5 inches in length and 5.3 inches in girth inside of his anus before he starts to feel any discomfort at all. He is able to achieve a prostate orgasm after around 15 minutes of continuous anal stimulation and requires only an average time of 2 minutes of further stimulation to achieve subsequent prostate orgasms, depending on the continued speed and intensity of the stimulation. He is able to regularly achieve upwards of 10 prostate orgasms in a single sexual encounter (lasting an average of 35 to 40 minutes).

All of this information come from my own reputable sources
I'm choosing to believe this

Skankybanana

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This photo of Pedro Pascal reminds me of that song from I Wanna Be a Cowboy
by Boys Don't Cry
For me, he’s on of those guys where I have no attraction to the younger Pedro. . . Like, he would need to win me over (personality, character, etc.), I wouldn’t have looked at him twice

But older Pedro. . .

1713962653603.gif

ThickSteph

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For me, he’s on of those guys where I have no attraction to the younger Pedro. . . Like, he would need to win me over (personality, character, etc.), I wouldn’t have looked at him twice

But older Pedro. . .
holy fuck i thought i was the only one. but i would have a nice night with young perdo. but man o man old pedro is the sexiest thing that walked this fucking earth. like him playing as old man joel is phenomenal. like fuck he does something to me. old pedro is marriage material!!!!!!