Nicholas Galitzine

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys have y’all (LOL this time’s right) listened to Taste?
UAO
My brain explosion
& that falsetto
Oh lord
Y got me (doggystyle):p
i really love this song, reminds me of Justin Timberlake
Nic could be the next music sensation without any problem, he have everything to shine :heart:

JoMars

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i really love this song, reminds me of Justin Timberlake
Nic could be the next music sensation without any problem, he have everything to shine :heart:
Yes, babygirl is full of talent and personally i really loooooove his voice i just wonder what kind of music he will choose if he decided to go full musician as for real (also...a greek or spanish song is dreaming too much?)

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, babygirl is full of talent and personally i really loooooove his voice i just wonder what kind of music he will choose if he decided to go full musician as for real (also...a greek or spanish song is dreaming too much?)
Jumping from that Justin Timberlake comparison, JT himself has said that he cannot be focused on music and acting at the same time. He has to focus on one or the other because he needs to give it his all so it can have the best quality ever possible and for it to be genuine.

Music needs to be promoted and performed as well, so doing the two things at the same time is not impossible, but it is quite difficult I believe.

Do you guys think Nick shares the same opinion? Comfort is really good and I hope he releases other stuff... Hopefully even an EP in the near future? An album is more expensive, so that would depend on his resources. Who is Nick signed with? Do we know?

Maybe he could he be sort of like a male Hailee Steinfield, who has a lot of successful hits and has managed to also have a great acting career ;)

123890871-e09b60343bf764e56535c9dcaad49078.gif

• Haha
Reactions: najsteist

JoMars

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jumping from that Justin Timberlake comparison, JT himself has said that he cannot be focused on music and acting at the same time. He has to focus on one or the other because he needs to give it his all so it can have the best quality ever possible and for it to be genuine.

Music needs to be promoted and performed as well, so doing the two things at the same time is not impossible, but it is quite difficult I believe.

Do you guys think Nick shares the same opinion? Comfort is really good and I hope he releases other stuff... Hopefully even an EP in the near future? An album is more expensive, so that would depend on his resources. Who is Nick signed with? Do we know?

Maybe he could he be sort of like a male Hailee Steinfield, who has a lot of successful hits and has managed to also have a great acting career ;)

View attachment 129520501
babygirl has giving hints that he has been working on music n working on his chest voice and head voice so maybe???

i hope he keeps working with Savana Kotecha (who adores him, he said that he really liked working with Nicho) and yes, tons of work (art director here with tons of musician friends) so balance and between auditions n making movies, i trust babygirl and his workaholic ass

The vocal coach also went to the TIOY premiere from thursday, i assume they have been in contac n the girlfriend has also been recording music, SO.

• Wow
Reactions: 94_h and najsteist

JoMars

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sadly this forum has deteriorated into a NickNic echo chamber. If ya wanna read what the real world outside BabyGirl's stan bubble is saying bout our Bambi .Check out DL's thread.

NO COMING OUT STATEMENT NEEDED

No coming out statement needed

View attachment 129532201
Deteriorated, well...some of us get fed up with your spam n avoid this place sometimes

DL's thread...a very deregratory place to talk just shit about N, just like you sweetie, please stay there.