Nicholas Chavez

Kizmit18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He was scheduled to come back to GH to complete his contract after “Monsters” but the talk is he got an early release from it. It pisses me off how often some actors completely forgot about their soap past. I hope he’s not one of them.

• Wow
Reactions: Dman1130

Beckwidth

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because he's been written off, Why would someone be in the credits if they aren't on the show, He will be back eventually.
I think it depends on when the episodes filmed. If he was still officially on leave when they filmed he'd be in the credits as a cast member. If he's off the show for good now, the credits will reflect that when they reach the first episode filmed after he got permission to not return. Not sure how far in advance GH tapes their episodes.

PierreDimitrescu

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it depends on when the episodes filmed. If he was still officially on leave when they filmed he'd be in the credits as a cast member. If he's off the show for good now, the credits will reflect that when they reach the first episode filmed after he got permission to not return. Not sure how far in advance GH tapes their episodes.
They tape months in advance

RyanLafferty28

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

About 5-6 weeks in advance. YR, too. Days Of our lives 6 months in advance.

Lover man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Soap actors generally don't get a lot of opportunities, They become stuck in that soap world which at this point is a mostly older audience.
I think soap contacts tend to be rather restrictive in terms of acting opportunities if I am right. I think he probably didn't want to be stuck on contract for another 3 years when he could do other stuff

PierreDimitrescu

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think soap contacts tend to be rather restrictive in terms of acting opportunities if I am right. I think he probably didn't want to be stuck on contract for another 3 years when he could do other stuff
I don't know how restrictive they are, Because they tape months of episodes at a time which would avoid any commitments to other projects.