Moises Arias ♥️❤️

russthewriter59

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he looks cute in fallout. and he's part of the main cast, so there's a lot of screentime with him. and hopefully the show will get a s2 and he'll get even more screen time, maybe a nude or sex scene
Nice to see him getting a big role. Is the show worth watching for him?

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice to see him getting a big role. Is the show worth watching for him?
it's a good show. i never played the fallout games but the story is very interesting and compelling. i'd say that if you liked westworld(when it started, not when it ended), you'll probably like fallout. warning that there is a fair amount of gore and death. but the show is pretty good

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's a good show. i never played the fallout games but the story is very interesting and compelling. i'd say that if you liked westworld(when it started, not when it ended), you'll probably like fallout. warning that there is a fair amount of gore and death. but the show is pretty good
him and jason are naked alot?

ramseybrown1472

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hate to break it to some but no there’s no gay or nude scenes. i highly doubt we’ll see anything explicit or nude content from him in the fallout series going forward. It’s not really that type of show. Its a pretty dope show tho y’all should tap in

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hate to break it to some but no there’s no gay or nude scenes. i highly doubt we’ll see anything explicit or nude content from him in the fallout series going forward. It’s not really that type of show. Its a pretty dope show tho y’all should tap in
i mean, right in the first episode his sister has a sex scene. and later on when she meets maximus, hardly knowing him, asks him if he wants to fuck. so a sex scene for moises isn't off the table. but if he goes into his dad's pod, it's also likely he'll be completely naked going in or coming out of it

Reactions: russthewriter59

melisma877

Expert Member
Media
i mean, right in the first episode his sister has a sex scene. and later on when she meets maximus, hardly knowing him, asks him if he wants to fuck. so a sex scene for moises isn't off the table. but if he goes into his dad's pod, it's also likely he'll be completely naked going in or coming out of it
In the game, they wear their vault suits in the cryo pods :(