Mma fighter simon “the mutant” marini

Zult

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
His scenes are always super good IMHO, so it's sad it's no longer filming. I always thought he was a great actor with a lot of range and knew how to show his personality. He could be be super aggressive and also really sweet and thoughtful with the guys he is paired with. I also loved when he added humor as he definitely has good timing and knows how to play up the funnier scenarios. That said he keeps retweeting his old scenes. Wonder why?

Reactions: Wes1021 and Anime2

studebaker

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, he is retired. This is from his Twitter feed, today:

View attachment 125558211
Sadly, this approach is typical of his personality. He can seem very sweet and gentle in person, and then become really aggressive. I used to know him personally quite well, but finally stopped communication because of the unpredictability and downright meanness that he often exhibits.

Homme moutarde

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[ADJUNTAR]8874751[/ADJUNTAR] [ADJUNTAR]8874761[/ADJUNTAR]

Jeremy London y Markus Kage.mp4

Archivos eliminados en 7 días.
Me gustaria que me agarrara a la fuerza y me golpeara hasta dejarme inconsciente para luego follarme con toda su fuerza de toro machista!! Yaaaes

Reactions: TUNDAVALA

Ruben11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sadly, this approach is typical of his personality. He can seem very sweet and gentle in person, and then become really aggressive. I used to know him personally quite well, but finally stopped communication because of the unpredictability and downright meanness that he often exhibits.
Any examples ? What did he say to U ?