Mike thurston - hot af!

MaleAesthetics22

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always get excited when I get a notification for this thread and 9/10 it’s a disappointing repetitive post of someone complaining about the posts on this thread (which we’ve seen 500000 times)
There’s only about 3 posts about that though so you’re very wrong unfortunately, I like the effort though haha

Reactions: manule

jf1123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always get excited when I get a notification for this thread and 9/10 it’s a disappointing repetitive post of someone complaining about the posts on this thread (which we’ve seen 500000 times)

It doesn't change that he's homophobic. Yet, some normalize this problematic behavior because he's hot af
He deserves all the complaints. I'm still waiting for an apology that he shows any form of regret and acknowledgment. Instead of addressing the issue, he prefers to avoid it and continue queerbaiting. If he wants to be labeled a homophobe, that's entirely up to him.

MaleAesthetics22

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It doesn't change that he's homophobic. Yet, some normalize this problematic behavior because he's hot af
He deserves all the complaints. I'm still waiting for an apology that he shows any form of regret and acknowledgment. Instead of addressing the issue, he prefers to avoid it and continue queerbaiting. If he wants to be labeled a homophobe, that's entirely up to him.
Oooo I didn’t know this! What happened?!

Reactions: James bond 007

manule

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Oooo I didn’t know this! What happened?!
Im sure its about that stupid gesture he did when he saw the lgbt flag.

Ob7129

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Raniero89