Mike o'hearn

Legio

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't think that's him. Probably a photoshop.

That said, I've thought Mike O'Hearn was hot as hell ever since Battledome. Handsome man with super body. And if that pic is real, I would love drain him. Oh, hell. I'd like to drain him, lick him, dick him, kiss him, rim him and then cuddle, regardless of his dick size.
You mentioned Battle Dome. I think the Dahm triplets forgot they were on tv here -- they're practically fondling him and so thirsty! He's the reason I watched that show :)) PS sorry for the editing it was really hard to isolate the juicy bits
Untitled video (2).mp4

Legio

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't think that's him. Probably a photoshop.

That said, I've thought Mike O'Hearn was hot as hell ever since Battledome. Handsome man with super body. And if that pic is real, I would love drain him. Oh, hell. I'd like to drain him, lick him, dick him, kiss him, rim him and then cuddle, regardless of his dick size.
You mentioned Battle Dome. I think the Dahm triplets forgot they were on tv here -- they're practically fondling him and so thirsty! He's the reason I watched that show :)) PS sorry for the editing it was really hard to isolate the juicy bits