Marco aka run and lift

D

deleted16285241

Sorry, do you think you're entitled to see his cock?

He doesn't want an onlyfans and he doesn't want to share nudes. That's fine. And posting shirtless/hot pictures on his insta is not the same. Is he doing it mainly for attention? Sure, why not. He's earned it.

It would be a different story is he was annoyed at people objectifying him in his picture comments, but he's not. Asking him for nudes/onlyfans is a different thing entirely.

Get a

Sorry, do you think you're entitled to see his cock?

He doesn't want an onlyfans and he doesn't want to share nudes. That's fine. And posting shirtless/hot pictures on his insta is not the same. Is he doing it mainly for attention? Sure, why not. He's earned it.

It would be a different story is he was annoyed at people objectifying him in his picture comments, but he's not. Asking him for nudes/onlyfans is a different thing entirely.

Get a grip.

tarheel6

Legendary Member
Media
His answer and reaction shows the hypocrite - full of shit idiot he is! I mean, c'mon! these guys post nothing but shirtless pictures and selfies, tease everyone by flexing, showing off their almost naked bodies and bulges and then they get angry when people ask for actual nudes? If they really are "professional, married, family man, etc" why the fuck they post thousands of selfies showing off your bulge on the internet??? I love to piss them off and ask them to show their cocks!

By that logic, it's cool to approach guys on a crowded beach where they may be with family and ask them to whip it out or ask to see how big it is. Bounderies.

Marco86

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
By that logic, it's cool to approach guys on a crowded beach where they may be with family and ask them to whip it out or ask to see how big it is. Bounderies.
Agreed. Also, if guys are fortunate enough to be well-endowed, their packages/bulges are what they are, so how do they/why should they try to hide them.

yummyssd123

Loved Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I said fell victim because I joined those out of greed :D
He used to host "Transformation challenges" where people would buy his plans, make reports to him and he would pick a winner (the prize was money). Most of the winners were already muscular and going from bulk to cut phase.

guypak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I said fell victim because I joined those out of greed :D
He used to host "Transformation challenges" where people would buy his plans, make reports to him and he would pick a winner (the prize was money). Most of the winners were already muscular and going from bulk to cut phase.
Yea, he used to highlight other instamodels and "trainers" as his clients even though they did their own programs and were also already fit like you said. I'm sure he just did that to push the "effectiveness" of his training programs.

Marco was still very fit though.

Reactions: yummyssd123