Jockclimber88

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I stopped
Following him on IG but glad y’all keep me
Updated
I stopped following him too, but still follow this thread for some reason lol. Why did you stop following him btw? I just found his feed incredibly dull and unappealing. I much preferred his "early years" when he travelled and worked with the photographer, the content had way more charm and sexiness.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I stopped following him too, but still follow this thread for some reason lol. Why did you stop following him btw? I just found his feed incredibly dull and unappealing. I much preferred his "early years" when he travelled and worked with the photographer, the content had way more charm and sexiness.
I found his tattoos kind of stupid. Very Yerger/Hogue wanna be. I was into him when he was less inked up because being ink free is much more rare now.

And his stupid preaching lifestyle and wellness shit was so 2010s. I was only following waiting to see bulge and maybe him doing an alt account, even before Onlyfans became a thing.

TightBottom199

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found his tattoos kind of stupid. Very Yerger/Hogue wanna be. I was into him when he was less inked up because being ink free is much more rare now.

And his stupid preaching lifestyle and wellness shit was so 2010s. I was only following waiting to see bulge and maybe him doing an alt account, even before Onlyfans became a thing.
I actually LOLed at the Yerger/Hogue reference.

dkfjgngik9495

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just wanted to add something about that "hiking company". It was never a company, never existed and they never took anyone on a trip. It was a front to get Manu to Australia. Lewis paid for everything probably and Manu was the "talent" cos he's a mountaineer. In OZ you can get special visa through SkillSelect and that's probably why they did that to get a visa like that quickly but it failed.
do u have more stories about him?

Reactions: Nomdean