Male Ballet Dancers

sbnltn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Impossible to speak of Germain without presenting his (straight !) colleague and friend, Hugo Marchand.

View attachment 64785201 View attachment 64785221
Hugo isn’t heterosexual. He did confide in several fellow members of his company that he was struggling with his “bisexuality” at some point… he seems to not be wanting to ride that gay wave (which is also a red carpet) for reasons pertaining to his education and I guess personal values (he says he wants to reproduce, most notably).

He could be more Nureyevesque with his talent and physiognomy. Unfortunately the openly gay Germain Louvet isn’t taking the courageous and freedom-loving freedom-embodying Nureyev inspiration neither.

Both want to be loved, I suppose. Louvet’s boyfriend isn’t ugly, has a rather large and pretty penis, but is such a horrible mascot for the worst far-left ideologues, it’s very embarrassing for the gays who don’t have those political inclinations (meaning the majority of us).

I predict Hugo will either live his life freely as a non-heterosexual who isn’t struggling with it, or he will take the penitent path and… struggle. I wish him the former!

Reactions: Zephy

Zephy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hugo isn’t heterosexual. He did confide in several fellow members of his company that he was struggling with his “bisexuality” at some point… he seems to not be wanting to ride that gay wave (which is also a red carpet) for reasons pertaining to his education and I guess personal values (he says he wants to reproduce, most notably).

He could be more Nureyevesque with his talent and physiognomy. Unfortunately the openly gay Germain Louvet isn’t taking the courageous and freedom-loving freedom-embodying Nureyev inspiration neither.

Both want to be loved, I suppose. Louvet’s boyfriend isn’t ugly, has a rather large and pretty penis, but is such a horrible mascot for the worst far-left ideologues, it’s very embarrassing for the gays who don’t have those political inclinations (meaning the majority of us).

I predict Hugo will either live his life freely as a non-heterosexual who isn’t struggling with it, or he will take the penitent path and… struggle. I wish him the former!
how come you know how the boyfriend's dick looks like, were there any pics I've missed? He looks hot btw I hadn't known anything about his political views. Also I've heard that Marchand has a boyfriend, but I don't know how much is true about that Thanks for the inside tea

Reactions: dailydongs9