Laziness and demotivation after ejaculation

Toksyna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wanted to ask you guys if you experience the same "side efferts" of sex and whether it's normal.
I become extremaly lazy and demotivated after ejaculation. It does not matter wheter it is a regular sex or masturbation but the next day especially I am extremally demotivated. It disturbs my life because knowing that I have importnat work to do the next day I tend to avoid sex.
Anoter 'side effect' of sex is cold hands and feet next 1-2 days.

Does anyone have similar experiences? If yes, how do you deal with them?

Reactions: Ben Tramer

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Saw a nature program a while back that focused on sex between lions and noted that the male lion basically just wants to sleep after mating.

This was supposedly "designed" by nature to ensure that the female could get away safely - it seems that male lions will happily attack/eat female lions when they aren't fucking them.

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The refractory period varies so much among men and boys. Young guys have virtually no refractory period. At 58, mine is pretty short. Right after busting I am exhausted and not interested in sex, but within about 30 minutes I’m looking at pics and videos of hot men again and I’m ready to squirt again. I know for a lot of guys my age and older, that fast of a turnaround is not possible.

cockyjosh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am the same way. After I cum, I’m not motivated to do much at all. If I’m trying to get in a workout routine and eating right, I’ll refrain from cumming for week if I have to. I get so much more done with a better mindset if I refrain for a few days. If I know there is something important I need to do, I will make sure I don’t cum a few days before that so I have a good amount of focus.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I seem to have a longer refractory period from pure masturbatory orgasms than I do from cumming during actual fucking. Even being stroked or sucked off by someone else tends to shorten the time. I've no idea what the science is behind that, perhaps we're just biologically programmed to fuck more and wank less? I've always hated biology!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The refractory period varies so much among men and boys. Young guys have virtually no refractory period. At 58, mine is pretty short. Right after busting I am exhausted and not interested in sex, but within about 30 minutes I’m looking at pics and videos of hot men again and I’m ready to squirt again. I know for a lot of guys my age and older, that fast of a turnaround is not possible.
When I was in my teenage prime it just seemed to be cum cum cum. As I aged there that feeling came over me, one of having fucked well I needed a rest. To start with the period was 10 minutes and I could get roused again and shoot till I was dry, nowadays it's usually about half an hour before I perk up interest in going the distance again. The things I did in groups I certainly couldn't do these days!

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in my teenage prime it just seemed to be cum cum cum. As I aged there that feeling came over me, one of having fucked well I needed a rest. To start with the period was 10 minutes and I could get roused again and shoot till I was dry, nowadays it's usually about half an hour before I perk up interest in going the distance again. The things I did in groups I certainly couldn't do these days!
So hot seeing young guys cum, stay hard, and then cum again, sometimes three or four times. The level of arousal is unbelievable and there is so much semen that gets shot out.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So hot seeing young guys cum, stay hard, and then cum again, sometimes three or four times. The level of arousal is unbelievable and there is so much semen that gets shot out.
Yeh, one young stud I hook up with likes nothing better than to see how many times he can cum in an hour and boy he doesn't fail to press with his loads

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeh, one young stud I hook up with likes nothing better than to see how many times he can cum in an hour and boy he doesn't fail to press with his loads
What a dream come true. How did you find him? I would love to play with someone like him. Does he like to display his ejaculations meaning not shooting off in someone’s hole or mouth? I want to watch the semen shoot out and see the pleasure on his face each time. This post is making me pretty excited. How many times have you made him cum in one encounter. This is hot.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a dream come true. How did you find him? I would love to play with someone like him. Does he like to display his ejaculations meaning not shooting off in someone’s hole or mouth? I want to watch the semen shoot out and see the pleasure on his face each time. This post is making me pretty excited. How many times have you made him cum in one encounter. This is hot.
He's butcher's assistant in one of the local stores, suppose it handling all that meat that gets him horny enough to enjoy getting shagged. He sits on my cock facing me and I lt him ride me till he cums over me, then, my cock still in he'll wank and shoot till I cum inside him, mm, I enjoying seeing the arc as it shoots out and then over me.