Korean Spa

Braunlow

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I just returned from Vegas and went to the Imperial Spa for a body scrub on one of the lazy days. I fondly remember the old days when the patrons were given two hand towels and were expected to be naked in the wet area. It was a great place for nude bonding and ogling. There were just a few there at noon, all very straight looking guys who were pretty distant acting. We were given two full bath towels and a robe.; they all wrapped themselves with towels, while I walked naked. A younger guy walked in who looked like he was ready to play, as he took the shower next to mine and started playing with himself. I finished and went into the steam room. He followed and looked so desperate that I grabbed ahold and gave him a few wanks. Unlike many spas, there were no attendants sneaking around, so it was pretty efficient, and he finished himself off. About twenty minutes later and absolute Adonis walked in, followed a few minutes later by a tall blond with an ideal build ( instant orgasm). But, both of them were wearing bathing suits and never got naked, which was against the rules, but, since there were no attendants walking around, they stayed that way.
The scrub was wonderful ( get one if you have the opportunity). Dead skin was rubbed off and left me with baby skin. The scrubber put a towel over my privates, but removed it was he was soaping my genitals. The scrubbing of my groin was enough to get me hard, and I was very hard as he took his soapy exfoliating sponge and proceeded to scrub my fully erect penis and balls. Then, he splashed them with two big bowls of warm water. I loved the entire experience. The only negative was the comparative lack of nudity, which goes against the spirit of the Korean Spa. But the scrub...............mmmmm.

i-feel-fantastic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just returned from Vegas and went to the Imperial Spa for a body scrub on one of the lazy days. I fondly remember the old days when the patrons were given two hand towels and were expected to be naked in the wet area. It was a great place for nude bonding and ogling. There were just a few there at noon, all very straight looking guys who were pretty distant acting. We were given two full bath towels and a robe.; they all wrapped themselves with towels, while I walked naked. A younger guy walked in who looked like he was ready to play, as he took the shower next to mine and started playing with himself. I finished and went into the steam room. He followed and looked so desperate that I grabbed ahold and gave him a few wanks. Unlike many spas, there were no attendants sneaking around, so it was pretty efficient, and he finished himself off. About twenty minutes later and absolute Adonis walked in, followed a few minutes later by a tall blond with an ideal build ( instant orgasm). But, both of them were wearing bathing suits and never got naked, which was against the rules, but, since there were no attendants walking around, they stayed that way.
The scrub was wonderful ( get one if you have the opportunity). Dead skin was rubbed off and left me with baby skin. The scrubber put a towel over my privates, but removed it was he was soaping my genitals. The scrubbing of my groin was enough to get me hard, and I was very hard as he took his soapy exfoliating sponge and proceeded to scrub my fully erect penis and balls. Then, he splashed them with two big bowls of warm water. I loved the entire experience. The only negative was the comparative lack of nudity, which goes against the spirit of the Korean Spa. But the scrub...............mmmmm.
God I’m so jealous. I wish I got that sort of service. They put a towel on me the whole time when I got a scrub at Imperial.