Kirk Franklin......(I Might Be Going To HELL For This)

Sexymale04

Loved Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He looks so good!
This is the biggest he’s ever been!

https://x.com/itzbkdudee/status/1782267597095944573?s=46
I seen the video on x I am going to say this about kik Franklin if you going start dancing acting like that on stage in a gospel concert you not a man of God end of story he already told too much about himself on Shannon Sharpe reality TV show club shay shay now he doing too much for real next thing you know kik Franklin we have a only fans page posting NSFW pics of himself doing stuff thats not holy in god eyes for real!!!! Smh it is matter time he start getting to feel of himself on stage for real he going to take it too far on stage in one of his gospel concerts !!!!

Dk5001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I seen the video on x I am going to say this about kik Franklin if you going start dancing acting like that on stage in a gospel concert you not a man of God end of story he already told too much about himself on Shannon Sharpe reality TV show club shay shay now he doing too much for real next thing you know kik Franklin we have a only fans page posting NSFW pics of himself doing stuff thats not holy in god eyes for real!!!! Smh it is matter time he start getting to feel of himself on stage for real he going to take it too far on stage in one of his gospel concerts !!!!
Dawg we are gay men on here. Us Idenitfying as queer "makes us not of God." There's nothing wrong bring Christian but it's way too many rules. Let that man have fun.

Sexymale04

Loved Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That was nice... Sadly this is as naked as we will see him... Huhhh...

That was nice... Sadly this is as naked as we will see him... H
Dawg we are gay men on here. Us Idenitfying as queer "makes us not of God." There's nothing wrong bring Christian but it's way too many rules. Let that man have fun.
I know Kirk Franklin doing way too much doing too much in god eyes that's not Christian Lee like for real end of story he got to answer for real!!!!