Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know if you can call him a scammer or a baiter!

He has a few hot pics on his OF, yes. And yes he's hot! BUT all the vids he has posted are UNDER 5 seconds and they are just some kind of trailer or preview. You have to pay a lot of extra money for each video if you want to watch it. In the DM's you will receive some pics that have already been posted. He lures you on his OF which you have to pay $18.99 for. But if you really want to see something good you have to pay extra for everything. Several pictures are also older and partly pixelated! :emoji_angry:

Reactions: Deech1989

Deech1989

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know if you can call him a scammer or a baiter!

He has a few hot pics on his OF, yes. And yes he's hot! BUT all the vids he has posted are UNDER 5 seconds and they are just some kind of trailer or preview. You have to pay a lot of extra money for each video if you want to watch it. In the DM's you will receive some pics that have already been posted. He lures you on his OF which you have to pay $18.99 for. But if you really want to see something good you have to pay extra for everything. Several pictures are also older and partly pixelated! :emoji_angry:
I agree that $18.99 is crazy. I think I subbed during one of his promos back in November but unsubbed before renewal but I still get his ppvs in my DMs. I’ve bought a few since then and they’re progressively getting better. The latest one has him fucking a fleshlight while his “friend” awkwardly tries to fuck him with a dildo. It’s shot from his friends pov but it thankfully doesnt go on too long because it looked uncomfortable. He instead finishes out the video using both on his own while the friend records. Huge step above the obvious fake fucking videos he sent out in November.

Reactions: MarlonFormel

MarlonFormel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree that $18.99 is crazy. I think I subbed during one of his promos back in November but unsubbed before renewal but I still get his ppvs in my DMs. I’ve bought a few since then and they’re progressively getting better. The latest one has him fucking a fleshlight while his “friend” awkwardly tries to fuck him with a dildo. It’s shot from his friends pov but it thankfully doesnt go on too long because it looked uncomfortable. He instead finishes out the video using both on his own while the friend records. Huge step above the obvious fake fucking videos he sent out in November.
Unbelievable, what else can I say.... I didn't even know what I would get if you paid for videos like this. I never did it. And I won't do that in the future either. I won't be subscribing to his OF in the future, especially not for the price and now that I know what I'll see there I won't be subscribing anyway!

MarlonFormel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OF is for free 7 days! Check his Insta Story for the link!

banginjosh - Instagram

But I'm really fed up with this guy!! In many pics he fakes his dick, making it bigger and thicker. And it's so poorly done. It's really no fun to subscribe to this guy anymore! Some fakes, some not. This guy is so absolutely stupid!

I don't feel like looking at his photoshopped dick!

I mean he has a big fat dick, he doesn't have to fake it!

And everything is pay extra and the extras aren’t cheap!

Last edited: