Jordan Poole

bifaceted

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yea LPSG basically censored me and told me I can’t talk about that subject on their website……..I was basically threatened to be banned if I spoke a word of it again
wow, that's crazy. did they say that you broke a specific rule? I'm just not sure why we're not allowed to talk about that subject. basically wondering if it was a general rule or specific to talking about him and that person

Reactions: conlikestocum

Poole032

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow, that's crazy. did they say that you broke a specific rule? I'm just not sure why we're not allowed to talk about that subject. basically wondering if it was a general rule or specific to talking about him and that person
Yea they said it was a rule you can’t talk about someone if it’s a rumor ……..this website used to be so fun ……you can barely do anything on here now without being penalized…….

Reactions: conlikestocum

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

JBailey

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don’t know why but Poole gives off…. Bi vibes to me…..like he literally goes both ways ….it doesn’t matter to him if your a guy or a girl…..if he’s attracted to you I think he’ll give you a shot
He’s probably BI he’s a Gemini ♊️
I don’t know why but Poole gives off…. Bi vibes to me…..like he literally goes both ways ….it doesn’t matter to him if your a guy or a girl…..if he’s attracted to you I think he’ll give you a shot