Joey Van Damme * Fitness Model

abalastone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Joey fans. (this is especially for you @RobRossiFan) :)
A long time cumming video compliation of Joey Van Damme. I've taken some liberty and based this fantasy video on a graphic comic by mchlsctt709. I think Johnny Booster Gold embodies some of Joey's personality of an overconfident, narcissistic jock walking into known "danger" and then pays for it.

Have a look at the comic below before you enjoy the video.

Booster Gold Grope - Graphic Comic by Mchlsctt709

Commander Joey Booster struts into the lair of an underground sex syndicate, hubristic and brash. He thinks he is blending in but soon realised that he's the object of everyone's attention.

Though envisioned, curated and edited by me. I do not own the rights to the footage and music used in this video. Footage from the sources below.

Sourcing: Jimmy Z Production, Falcon Studios, Musclehunks, Powermen,

Models in video: Joey Van Damme, Luke Truong, Cade Maddox, Adrian Hart, Ryan Rose, Daniel Shoneye.

RobRossiFan

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Joey fans. (this is especially for you @RobRossiFan) :)
A long time cumming video compliation of Joey Van Damme. I've taken some liberty and based this fantasy video on a graphic comic by mchlsctt709. I think Johnny Booster Gold embodies some of Joey's personality of an overconfident, narcissistic jock walking into known "danger" and then pays for it.

Have a look at the comic below before you enjoy the video.

Booster Gold Grope - Graphic Comic by Mchlsctt709

Commander Joey Booster struts into the lair of an underground sex syndicate, hubristic and brash. He thinks he is blending in but soon realised that he's the object of everyone's attention.

Though envisioned, curated and edited by me. I do not own the rights to the footage and music used in this video. Footage from the sources below.

Sourcing: Jimmy Z Production, Falcon Studios, Musclehunks, Powermen,

Models in video: Joey Van Damme, Luke Truong, Cade Maddox, Adrian Hart, Ryan Rose, Daniel Shoneye.
Comics reminded me the scene what the hung-ry gay audience could do with JVD in that show
they were going dirty-handsy too

RobRossiFan

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ooo yes! I’m super turned on when Joey gets groped, hence the loop/ reverse section in the middle of the video to see him groped a couple more times. His expression of focus/ half gasping is perfect to set the tone too.
He was dominated, grabbed, groped and fingered by gay men
They nearly put him on all four to suck his holy hole and stick a tongue into it