Joel Erdmann / Jake Blaze

MisterDo84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's two people here saying you're wrong—are you sure you're subscribed to the right page? I'm not going to post his content when he's actually delivering what he says, he's not scamming. Literally his most recent post shows almost his full cock and the last several posts have his ass out.
Of course I am subscribed to him, I'm the one posting the majority of pics and videos of him to this thread.

Reactions: NowhereHere19

Georgiarule911

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course I am subscribed to him, I'm the one posting the majority of pics and videos of him to this thread.
Dude you’re clearly not. You only post the stuff on his Twitter, NOT his onlyfans because you’re not subbed. All you’re doing is trying to gaslight so the content will be posted for you for free. Go sub and get the pictures you want.

MisterDo84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude you’re clearly not. You only post the stuff on his Twitter, NOT his onlyfans because you’re not subbed. All you’re doing is trying to gaslight so the content will be posted for you for free. Go sub and get the pictures you want.
I say that they are from Twitter, because if you say that they are from OnlyFans, LPSG takes them down now.

Reactions: NowhereHere19