Jesse posey

Quack05

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He had a live today did anyone catch it, also he post this on his story. I texted to see how much and I'll see they respond
I caught like half of it. He did some stretches and then pushups while wearing just boxer briefs. In between sets he’d rest with his legs spread and bulge right up in the cam. You could see his head clearly in his underwear. He def started to get a bit hard.

Then he did his famous jack off with his back to the cam. But we did get a full ass view the entire time and he showed his cock a couple times real quick before he turned around and stroked it.

Hopefully someone recorded it/got some good screenshots! Honestly if he sent it out in messages I’d say it’s probably worth the buy.

Beanie2kjj

Expert Member
Media
I caught like half of it. He did some stretches and then pushups while wearing just boxer briefs. In between sets he’d rest with his legs spread and bulge right up in the cam. You could see his head clearly in his underwear. He def started to get a bit hard.

Then he did his famous jack off with his back to the cam. But we did get a full ass view the entire time and he showed his cock a couple times real quick before he turned around and stroked it.

Hopefully someone recorded it/got some good screenshots! Honestly if he sent it out in messages I’d say it’s probably worth the buy.

Did he “cum”?

Reactions: Cherryboy19

Quack05

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ll never understand why he always turns his back to us..it’s sooo annoying after a while

Especially since he’s shown his dick. Like, if he never showed it all, and that was a hard line he refused to cross, it would at least make sense. But he shows it here and there, we’ve all seen it hard. So what’s the point in continuing to hide it?

Reactions: Shocked_1