Italian Model Tommy Scala

zaratoga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One of the main things I loved when I discovered Tommy, was his manly look, with beard and body hair, but sporting a small bulge with so much comfort and security.
Even in some pictures with other creators, he's usually the smallest guy... none of this is a complain, is one of the many shapes of masculinity.

I love a man who is secure with what he is packin'. Lately he adds a sock to Insta posts to keep the thirst real, which is something I don't like that much...

This particular photoshoot made me obesses with him.
Couldn't agree more. I like them natural...and I also like that he's the smallest in that group photo yet he's the only one I'm attracted to.

Usrnm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
One of the main things I loved when I discovered Tommy, was his manly look, with beard and body hair, but sporting a small bulge with so much comfort and security.
Even in some pictures with other creators, he's usually the smallest guy... none of this is a complain, is one of the many shapes of masculinity.

I love a man who is secure with what he is packin'. Lately he adds a sock to Insta posts to keep the thirst real, which is something I don't like that much...

Wooow

Synth1984

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I agree with everything, he is a very masculine guy and he looks very good like this

danieluckycharm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tommy posted a video to his Instagram from two years ago showing off his lean body but several commenters think the video is current! :joy:
Makes me laugh that he still thinks he can keep up with the guys he hangs around with and post reels on IG with when he looks old & fat compared to them. Either he needs to lose the weight or stand behind the camera, he's old news.

zaratoga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Makes me laugh that he still thinks he can keep up with the guys he hangs around with and post reels on IG with when he looks old & fat compared to them. Either he needs to lose the weight or stand behind the camera, he's old news.
Man. I'd still love to fuck (with) him:

scala.jpg

scala vid.mp4