Ig: Mike_gym_992

Kvue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These pictures are heavily edited.

Don't get me wrong, he's extremely hot, but the edits are kind of getting out of control
The pictures are edited, but not to adjust his size. He’s still this big. He’s posted several videos before and he looks the same. The videos aren’t edited to alter his size either

coldradi

Legendary Member
Media
The pictures are edited, but not to adjust his size. He’s still this big. He’s posted several videos before and he looks the same. The videos aren’t edited to alter his size either
Girl. This is delusional.

Yes he has a banging body but the proportions are adjusted beyond all reality. You can often see distortions in the scaling.

It's fine to indulge in a fantasy but typing what you've typed with a straight face makes me question your sanity and critical thinking skills.

gmcpjqsw8aabwkz-jpeg.129422401

If you don't recognise this has been heavily edited to adjust sizes I have some snake oil to sell you.

Erich155951

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Yes he has a banging body but the proportions are adjusted beyond all reality. You can often see distortions in the scaling.

It's fine to indulge in a fantasy but typing what you've typed with a straight face makes me question your sanity and critical thinking skills.

If you don't recognise this has been heavily edited to adjust sizes I have some snake oil to sell you.
Kinda agree with you… but if I do zoom in, and look around the hip area… either he did a good job editing this.. and most of his pics, or maybe this particular picture is mostly accurate and not edited that much… just my thought. I am gonna try asking him to send an unedited picture …

Sunny18

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Does it really matter if you know he has a great body anyway?

Kvue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

K

coldradi

Legendary Member
Media
Does it really matter if you know he has a great body anyway?
Kinda yea. Personally I prefer the pics that aren't heavily edited to make him look like an anime character.

I'm also not here for other thirsty gays replying to me and telling me the grass is red when it's clearly green.