If it never grew another....

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by daveallen17@Jun 21 2005, 09:03 PM
How do you knwo your dad's size?
[post=322966]Quoted post[/post]​
Ever hear of morning wood? I can't give exact estimates on my dad, but he is bigger than me.

gamma_phi: I would mind. I'd still like a couple of more inches - but it aint' happenin so I'm trying to get used to it.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Steve26@Jun 21 2005, 02:50 PM
I know that I'm big enough to impress just about any woman, but not (usually) big enough to harm them ... and that to me is the sweet spot of the size continuum.

Beyond a certain point (the point where it can be safely and comfortably inserted into the orifice of your choice) size is a liability, not an asset. I'll take functionality over the ability to wow people with my size any day.

Steve :)
[post=322754]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree with you Steve. I was happy to learn that I was above average when I became sexually active, but always wished for a 'little more'. When I joined lpsg about a year ago, and read the problems that the very large sometimes encountered, I started to ask myself why would I want to chance any that by increasing my length?

I thoroughly enjoy being fully inside a woman, and being able to thrust deep and hard without causing any harm. (OK, maybe she'll be a little sore ;) ) Every woman I've been with (from petite to larger) has been able to 'fully' enjoy me and has expressed how happy she was with my size, so I wouldn't want to ruin that by being too big!

I have yet to be deep throated at my current size, so any more length or girth would only hurt my chances at it ever happening.

For those that are below average (the real statistical average) don't let it get too you. There are many ways to become a better lover, and none of them involve increasing your size!

LapDog :9 :p :9

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Jun 28 2005, 09:37 AM
Then he told this joke that gave it away, or atleast I think it did. My mom was convinced that one of the Queen size beds in our hotel room was bigger than the other ( :D ). Then my dad used that joke: "You know why women have no concept of size, Jon?" Then he held out his finger, and said "Because they've been told this is eight inches their whole life."
[post=324754]Quoted post[/post]​
At the risk of sounding sexist, women would know what eight inches was if they'd take up sewing. In fact, taking up sewing and cooking can help you with a lot of those measures.