Iñaki Godoy

hugo_98

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does anyone who's watched the cartoon know when this nude scene happens? Is it far in the future? Hopefully Netflix get to it.
It's very far in the future. The Netflix series covers around 50 episodes of the anime and this nude scene happens in episode 409 so I doubt that we'll see this scene adapted.
However there's a pontential nude scene for the whole cast in a bath that should take place at the end of season 2 of the Netflix series but I doubt that they'll adapt it

TPHR

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's very far in the future. The Netflix series covers around 50 episodes of the anime and this nude scene happens in episode 409 so I doubt that we'll see this scene adapted.
However there's a pontential nude scene for the whole cast in a bath that should take place at the end of season 2 of the Netflix series but I doubt that they'll adapt it
Hopefully Netflix will know what sells. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

DopeasaRope

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Maybe we need to leave one of those fakes up so people can see it's already been posted... cuz we can't even get 1 page without that being posted and then removed.
Some of those posts are still up, but they're less likely to be seen as new pages are added. IMO just don't respond to those posts. Post Iñaki content instead to get things back on track.