How To Squirt Precum?

I've heard that squirting/spurting pre is possible. Can anyone school me on how it's done. I don't understand the mechanics of it.

Reactions: Gj816 and evolution

bicurioushubbie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Watch my videos. I am fucking my wife, get as close as I can to cumming, pull out, hold back, then shoot a stream, wait a few seconds, put it back in and fuck till I actually cum inside her pussy

D

deleted716371

When I do it the trick is to get close to cumming so that the semen fluids are about to go off. If I stop just before, I can shoot or dribble a mix of precum and cum fluid without having a full orgasm and semen release. A great sensation. :)
Here's a vid showing just a small amount being released, going from flaccid to some precum .

[video=medium]2743011[/video]

puspentit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I do it the trick is to get close to cumming so that the semen fluids are about to go off. If I stop just before, I can shoot or dribble a mix of precum and cum fluid without having a full orgasm and semen release. A great sensation. :)
Here's a vid showing just a small amount being released, going from flaccid to some precum .

Are you tasting precum?

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Fuck that's hot!

eddie63

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Wow that's amazing buddy!

Reactions: deleted716371

SweatyKum

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Watch my videos. I am fucking my wife, get as close as I can to cumming, pull out, hold back, then shoot a stream, wait a few seconds, put it back in and fuck till I actually cum inside her pussy
I would like to see this but I am unable to because it says that your profile settings restrict who views.

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys who can actually squirt or shoot precum produce a ton of precum, so that it collects fairly quickly in the urethra and they can squirt it out by Kegeling. This is totally not the same as having a partial ejaculation. Precum is completely clear. It will look like viscous urine squirting out. Watching a man squirt precum is incredibly exciting.

Tom_cat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like others say, edging is the answer. A bit of discipline is required as it's so tempting to shoot all your load when you're close to cumming. I produce very little pre-cum during build up but when I'm in the final stages of edging and I can't hold back any longer I shoot a decent amount of pre-cum - however it's only one shot and sometimes it just flows out.

Reactions: Milkdudd

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A distinction needs to be made between precum and semen that leaks out as you near orgasm. I’ve seen pics here of guys with semen leaking out which is not precum. Precum is crystal clear. I can produce a fair amount if aroused, particularly when chatting with another dude.