Hot Bodybuilder Jay Amato Returns!

LosAngelesAngel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A kid who used to be here reposted an account by Ballsdeep11, who claims to be a childhood friend of Jason, explaining the situation. Apparently, after Jay quit, they broke their own contracts rules of disrespecting his privacy and leaked everything
This could be from their end, but Jay was outed to his family and friends by the one and only Nick The Pimp by sending the videos to them directly. They then obviously put two and two together when they watched the videos realizing that Kyle was Jason. It was really a tough time for him as the news spread like wildfire.

• Haha
Reactions: nink101

LosAngelesAngel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A kid who used to be here reposted an account by Ballsdeep11, who claims to be a childhood friend of Jason, explaining the situation. Apparently, after Jay quit, they broke their own contracts rules of disrespecting his privacy and leaked everything
I read through the whole thread to try and find this. I guess this user was deleted? Though what I did find which is true is that one of the guys is a Jon in Chicago that if I had to guess is trying to get revenge on Jay. I have chatted with him before on some online forums but he seems to have disappeared. He hired Jay and flew him out for a weekend and at the end when he didn’t have the money to pay Jay, Jay then picked up his gaming console and smashed it into millions of pieces and then he left. It really messed the guy up in the head as I could tell he was absolutely obsessed with Jay.

• Wow
Reactions: ThottfulActs