Head size

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Geeze, cameras, focus, angle of the dangle have got so much better through the years. So much better than the old SX 70 pics from 50 years ago.

What is missing from all these photos though are date stamps. If you take photos, take the time to program in the date and time they are taken. It is 90% more appreciated when a time it was taken is attached to the photo. My opinion anyway if you are gong to be genuine about life and being human.

I think LPSG needs to take the lead when it comes to AI and bonafide photos. Take the initiative in an age which is going to demand it. It's coming, lead, do not be left behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1119457

hausnumero

Just Browsing
Media
How big are yalls heads? Mines 1.5 inchs long and 5 inchs in girth. My ex uses to say my head was big. She was real tight i made her cry a few times. Her sister always talked about how big her bfs cock was then she saw me hard and said "I wouldnt let you stick that in me with that head". My cocks almost 6 inchs long and 5.5 inchs in girth. So my heads 1/4 of my lenth. I know its not much to most on lpsg i was just wondering yalls sizes. Check out my gallery I would like to hear what yall think.
My glans is 6 cm long and 5.5 cm thick