Photos & Videos Gage Gomez (no Bs)

Carolina HM

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why did this thread turn into a hateful thread like omg?
Mixed bag of reasons. You can blame either the chronic toxic people online and Gage himself, who's far from a Saint.

But of it wasn't the love-hate reactions Gage received through the years, he would be long forgotten. And trust me, he lost at least 80% of his LPSG popularity. Back in his original threads, he was as popular as the LPSG old golden quintette Jordan Torres, Justin Bieber, Tom Holland, Shawn Mendes and the 5th place monthly split by Henry Cavill and Pietro Boselli (remember him?). Much like Boselli, he lost the appeal, not because of the achievement of nudes but for he himself storming at the LPSG to put his story side of the facts.

And after this, his once diverse pool of posters reduced to only his known critics, some ardent fans and a few (like myself) who just enjoy seeing a sexy AF toxic man - far away from me :joy: IMG_2731.jpg
Screenshot_20230828_163421_Instagram.jpg
1704743264145.png
IMG_2753.jpg

lizzygrantxo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mixed bag of reasons. You can blame either the chronic toxic people online and Gage himself, who's far from a Saint.

But of it wasn't the love-hate reactions Gage received through the years, he would be long forgotten. And trust me, he lost at least 80% of his LPSG popularity. Back in his original threads, he was as popular as the LPSG old golden quintette Jordan Torres, Justin Bieber, Tom Holland, Shawn Mendes and the 5th place monthly split by Henry Cavill and Pietro Boselli (remember him?). Much like Boselli, he lost the appeal, not because of the achievement of nudes but for he himself storming at the LPSG to put his story side of the facts.

And after this, his once diverse pool of posters reduced to only his known critics, some ardent fans and a few (like myself) who just enjoy seeing a sexy AF toxic man - far away from me :joy: View attachment 128639321 View attachment 128639331 View attachment 128639351 View attachment 128639371

Attachments

jordanwold

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

And after this, his once diverse pool of posters reduced to only his known critics, some ardent fans and a few (like myself) who just enjoy seeing a sexy AF toxic man - far away from me :joy: View attachment 128639321 View attachment 128639331 View attachment 128639351 View attachment 128639371
Red tang top gage was peak gage

liamboston

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

OMG such a filthy slut