Ewan Mcgregor

WhetWillie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Blog posts for VELVET GOLDMINE and TRAINSPOTTING & T2 have been up, but now there's one for
THE PILLOWBOOK, YOUNG ADAM and A GENTLEMAN IN MOSCOW, too.
(In addition to a few screen-caps and gifs, there are links to VK.com's free copies of both PILLOWBOOK and YOUNG ADAM, plus a link to ROKU's free copy of the first episode of A GENTLEMAN...)
McGregor-ThePillowBook-1.png

EwanMcGregor-YoungAdam.gif

Ewan.McGregor-A.Gentleman.in.Moscow.png

WhetWillie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wasn't Young Adam his last full frontal?
Full on, yes, but he had a side shot (maybe wearing a modesty pouch) in PERFECT SENSE (2011), and then the distant jaunt (ahead of Jonny Lee Miller) in T2 TRAINSPOTTING (2017), although I guess that one could be a body double ...
McGregor-Perfect.Sense-T2.png

Danj416

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What makes Mc Gregor sexy isn't so much his body, but also his rather easy going personality and he is not ashamed of his body and very comfortable with his masculinity. He is the type that you could have a beer with in a bar.

This is different from some of the high end hollywood hunks (Pitt, Gere and others) who are in such a different class that you know you wouldn't even be good enough to talk to them. (in real life I don't know if they are like that, but they have that image).

Put it another way: one can easily relate to McGregor. But you can't relate to people like Brad Pitt and Richard Gere because you have nothing in common with them.
Well said. He is naturally very sexy and charismatic. His attitude towards nudity in film is refreshing. I’m a big fan of his.

• Love
Reactions: matsudaseiko