Eric dunn

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's said that on his discord server, if you're in it just search up "bi" from his messages
Oh, interesting! And hot!

last I knew of him he was getting married, but never heard him say he's bi...which makes him so much hotter to me lol

He would say how he would allow a guy to blow him or eat his ass, but he never said being into guy too

I wonder if his friend Nick played a role in that discovery lol

Thanks for the reply!

VincentTorres

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, interesting! And hot!

last I knew of him he was getting married, but never heard him say he's bi...which makes him so much hotter to me lol

He would say how he would allow a guy to blow him or eat his ass, but he never said being into guy too

I wonder if his friend Nick played a role in that discovery lol

Thanks for the reply!
yeah he's in a straight relationship, but admitted himself he's bi

mrFBD

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I Believe this was about the eggplant twitter account, not Eric Dunn having an account on LPSG lol
Oh I was referring to an LPSG account, I know that Twitter pg is ran by a woman. But WAIT! So you're telling me not only is that Eric's account here but hes bi?! Had NO IDEA of a discord or announcement but I'm definitely more tuned in now lol

dawnguys

Loved Member
Media
Oh I was referring to an LPSG account, I know that Twitter pg is ran by a woman. But WAIT! So you're telling me not only is that Eric's account here but hes bi?! Had NO IDEA of a discord or announcement but I'm definitely more tuned in now lol
Oh i didn't know there was an supposed Eric Dunn LPSG account ???

About him being bi : I don't think he hides it that much. He prefers women but would be open to have guys do things to him, or kiss men (as we know).
That, i know.

andaliteex

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Oh i didn't know there was an supposed Eric Dunn LPSG account ???

About him being bi : I don't think he hides it that much. He prefers women but would be open to have guys do things to him, or kiss men (as we know).
That, i know.
I feel like a guy being "open" to trying things with guys doesn't mean you're immediately "bi". Comfortable with your sexuality sure. But a straight up bisexual man, I think we need more then that.

dawnguys

Loved Member
Media
I feel like a guy being "open" to trying things with guys doesn't mean you're immediately "bi". Comfortable with your sexuality sure. But a straight up bisexual man, I think we need more then that.
To me being comfortable with your sexuality does not mean you're open to do things with guys lol
Eric's fluid. So might as well call it what it is => Bi spectrum.

I'm cool with being gay, it does not mean i'm open to get sucked off by girls :heart: