Do your friends know your size?

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few guys from work who I've played 5 a side football with have seen me in the showers.
One friend who I play squash with, similar.
The guys in my band have seen me naked, as has our guitarists girlfriend.
My brother in law, although I guess he counts as family.
And some may have guessed from seeing my dick outline down my left leg, when I've been wearing tight trousers.

Somekid13

Sexy Member
Media
I'd say my friends know. Can't hide my bulge, and half of them from college and Navy saw it in showers or changing rooms at some point.
If any of them know, then I’m sure the rest of them have talked about it stud, impossible not to with a cock like yours ha

Leedsmarriedjerkbro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most have seen me naked, rugby showers, gym, changing etc and we never hide it so we know what each other look like flaccid. Had conversations with a few so one mate said he isn’t massive but has decent girth but never seen hard. I’ve wanked with two mates before so seen their erect size. Never a big deal

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really in my current friend group, but all my friends growing up and in college did. I'm pretty sure my wife's girlfriends know, but the guys in our friend group don't to my knowledge. Its my experience that women talk about that stuff more than guys. hah.

Reactions: BigNavy

gbaby25

Sexy Member
Media
I’m in a friendship group where we’re all fairly liberal and when we share a hotel room or get changed together on holiday nobody really cares if somebody is naked.

Accordingly, it’s pretty common knowledge who has what down there?

so, do your friends know your size and how do you feel that they know?
A few of my close friends only know my size (flaccid, mind you), because we've changed together in a locker room or hotel. I don't know how big any of my friends are hard and vice versa.

Can't say we really talk much about dick size in person or in our group chat... Usually non-sexual topics, which I think would be pretty normal.

Reactions: BigNavy

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some know that I'm hung. and I also played sports/lockeroom/showers when I was younger. and got nude on a fav river beach a few times, and my wife had confided to her gfs that I was big, and she was a satisfied woman. my bulge must be a give away, as women check my crotch frequently.