Dmitriy Tumash , Dimantumash Of ?

West Coast

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have this video on the bed, he sold it to me previously. So he knew I was looking for the one in the shower. If it doesn't exist, he just tricked me into spending 15$.
Oh, I just read that message and there was a misunderstanding. He said ”no” to the video you were asking for. Yeah, I don’t think the shower video exist. You thought he had it. You asked for a “long” video. You said you would take a long video for 15$. He thought you were asking for another “long” video.

geniousfox

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope, it was pretty straight forward. If he answered no meaning he didn't have a video, why would he still accept my proposal to unlock it for 15$? I haven't mentioned any other videos. He just sent me a random vid instead. This is not like the things work. And btw, it seems like the video of fucking him in the shower does exist.

Attachments

Reactions: Aiyy21

Aiyy21

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Rivqqqa

West Coast

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope, it was pretty straight forward. If he answered no meaning he didn't have a video, why would he still accept my proposal to unlock it for 15$? I haven't mentioned any other videos. He just sent me a random vid instead. This is not like the things work. And btw, it seems like the video of fucking him in the shower does exist.
That’s Daniel. I’m talking about the other conversation you had with Alek. Honestly, he said “no baby“.

Toni6988

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight