Demetrius Jenkins

steelbrixx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cuz he does…..yea yea yea ppl age ……but his attitude and unnecessary stresses he brings upon himself is probably is what speeding up his aging process……we’ve all come to this thread because at some point we’ve all found him sexy as shit…….but I actually had to unfollow him on instagram cuz his personality overshadowed his attractiveness to me……he is arrogant and cocky and he is always always mad and upset about something……
Always on hulksmashmode when he could seek therapy bro and let some of that shit go. I unfollowed too - felt sociopath vibes. He's doing all that physical work and the inside being is broken. Sad to see.

lvlrobin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This mf got me y’all! Scammed me for $50 saying he was going to send me videos and then blocked me. I’m not even tripping though obviously he needed it more than I did oh well.

Demetrius himself? Because there's an account claiming to be him and scamming people on X.

Dpderek

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Demetrius himself? Because there's an account claiming to be him and scamming people on X.
Yeah it was on X. I thought it was weird that he or whoever sent me a random DM asking if I wanted to buy content. But I was feeling generous and took a chance. Never again.

adrian mccloud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah it was on X. I thought it was weird that he or whoever sent me a random DM asking if I wanted to buy content. But I was feeling generous and took a chance. Never again.
That b**** has been at it a while. Got me in 2021 on Twitter, had to get a whole new cc