Condom for short, thick penis?

roadchode

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi, first post but I've read the site a bit. I searched but couldn't find any info on this, most guys with girthy penises are also about 12 inches long. Mine is about 6" long on a good day, but it's 6.5" around. I've had regular rubbers break, and I seem to only use about half of a trojan magnum's length, which is probably dangerous, and definitely a bit of a bruise to the ego. Is there anything out there or should I just suck it up and use the magnums?

rz_gatv

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, first post but I've read the site a bit. I searched but couldn't find any info on this, most guys with girthy penises are also about 12 inches long. Mine is about 6" long on a good day, but it's 6.5" around. I've had regular rubbers break, and I seem to only use about half of a trojan magnum's length, which is probably dangerous, and definitely a bit of a bruise to the ego. Is there anything out there or should I just suck it up and use the magnums?
I have the same problem… Idk, I was without sex for a while, like, a good amount of months, and then I bought some normal condoms in the UK (I’m Brazilian? And they hurt the base of my dick… I had to buy large ones. But my dick is really not that long, it’s pretty average tbh, it’s just a bit thicker than usual I guess…

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no such thing as a 12 inch dick, or even a 10 inch dick, and true 9 inch dicks are extremely rare..

I'm 7 inches long with a 6 inch girth and I found that Magnums or Magnum XLs are good for on-the-shelf condoms. Just unroll it to your base and you'll be fine.

See this thread

Oops! We ran into some problems.

that might answer some questions for ya.
The most current links to custom sized condoms should be in that thread if having the extra length rolled up bothers you.

I used condoms for many years, guestimating I fucked well over 600 times using them, and the extra length let me pinch off the top, giving me more room for my cum, while still providing full length coverage.

Reactions: cadmanken