Comedian Gianmarco Soresi

PecsDickAss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was wearing only a miniscule golden TIGHT thong, showing off everything else in great zoom-ins and promoting a new stand up show. The gay comments were wild, I think they were the reason he deleted the video, but I also assume he knew what was coming...
I was rewatching the video for like the 4th time and then I was going to take screenshots but halfway through it just went "This video is unavailable" and then it was gone. It was 1 minute long.
So you watched the video four times, basically amounting to having four minutes of availability, and you didn't go for a YouTube downloader or something? I hope the video comes out soon

Fum Fom

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So you watched the video four times, basically amounting to having four minutes of availability, and you didn't go for a YouTube downloader or something? I hope the video comes out soon

It's already here,... You were focusing on old stuff. The video is already here. Without restrictions. And it's wonderful. I'm so glad he's a shower.

Reactions: Kad93

Fum Fom

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I knew he was small. Brave of him to admit it. And he’s still hot
I like them all sizes, from real micropenises to longdong silvers... so I'm not too worried.
But... I want to remember here that there are showers and growers. And growers can have very tiny soft ones in contrast with massive hard ones...
Anyway, I play with them in the way they come.

celestialone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like them all sizes, from real micropenises to longdong silvers... so I'm not too worried.
But... I want to remember here that there are showers and growers. And growers can have very tiny soft ones in contrast with massive hard ones...
Anyway, I play with them in the way they come.
I once blew a guy with a dick smaller than my thumb..... as a gay man, i love dick, all sizes too, but I got more enjoyment sucking my thumb....

briansdong

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like he has a big dick. Or at least the libido of someone who does. He's just always on and sexual. It's annoying/weird/thirsty. But I assume it originates from his huge package. I guess not now haha.

ThatOneGuyOverThere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I feel like he has a big dick. Or at least the libido of someone who does. He's just always on and sexual. It's annoying/weird/thirsty. But I assume it originates from his huge package. I guess not now haha

Definitely giving pleaser energy.