Collagen Injections

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm looking to add girth to my dick and going for 2 rounds of collagen injections. Anyone have any experience with this or permanent injections? Also, anyone had luck with lengthening? Not cutting the ligament, should be other options for surgery out there?
What product specifically or where are you having it done?

I've had a bunch of permanent PMMA and then a ton of HA added and PRP added to help stimulate collagen production.

rockhopper

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I recently injected PLLA to produce my own collagen. Previously used HA filler.

I don’t know of any lengthening surgery beyond ligament cutting. But even with that, you’re better off just using an extender and hanging
Do you recommend an extender?

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you recommend an extender?
I got my best results from an extender. I just got the cheap pro extender from aliexpress. Used to be $10, now probably $20.
I should have photos of how I used it in my attachments, and a post on the method I used.
I think it’s also important to stretch the ligs, I did some hanging, not much. But I did manual stretches to hit ligs more directly

Reactions: Adam004

rockhopper

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I got my best results from an extender. I just got the cheap pro extender from aliexpress. Used to be $10, now probably $20.
I should have photos of how I used it in my attachments, and a post on the method I used.
I think it’s also important to stretch the ligs, I did some hanging, not much. But I did manual stretches to hit ligs more directly
Damn dude enormous! how thick is that monster? what type of gains did you see with the extender?

Reactions: Adam004

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn dude enormous! how thick is that monster? what type of gains did you see with the extender?
At the moment I’m just over 6in mseg. Ive been as big as 6.75. I’m in the process of removing the Hyaluronic acid and hopefully replacing it with collagen.

I gained about 2 inches in length. I attribute a lot of that to the extender and the specific method I used. But I also did a lot of manual stretching for years.

Reactions: rockhopper

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
At the moment I’m just over 6in mseg. Ive been as big as 6.75. I’m in the process of removing the Hyaluronic acid and hopefully replacing it with collagen.

I gained about 2 inches in length. I attribute a lot of that to the extender and the specific method I used. But I also did a lot of manual stretching for years.
Tell us or show us your "specific method" please

rockhopper

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I recently injected PLLA to produce my own collagen. Previously used HA filler.

I don’t know of any lengthening surgery beyond ligament cutting. But even with that, you’re better off just using an extender and hangi
Strange, not able to see erect filled dicks, only flaccid.

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell us or show us your "specific method" please
You can find pics in my attachments wearing the extender. Those should link you to my post on the advanced extender method.

It’s basically just a way to secure the head super tight in the extender so you can max out the tension bars, and additionally add a cylinder as a fulcrum point under or over the penis for even more stretch.