KS58135

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Definitely the 1D members... Niall

Would you rather get fucked by Michael Cimino and George Sear at the same time

Or

Fuck Brandon Flynn while getting fucked by Dylan Minnette.
Hot thought about cumming in Niall ;) good choice

Brandon/Dylan for me

Would you rather have Adam Collard use you in every way possible, and have him treat as you his personal cum bucket for a day. He won’t take your cum. He’s just using you.

Or

Be given one hour to do what you want with Pete Wicks and Sam Thompson. You’ve got to let them both cum in you by the end of the hour. But you get to cum in one of their arses (which one)

Aben2021

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hot thought about cumming in Niall ;) good choice

Brandon/Dylan for me

Would you rather have Adam Collard use you in every way possible, and have him treat as you his personal cum bucket for a day. He won’t take your cum. He’s just using you.

Or

Be given one hour to do what you want with Pete Wicks and Sam Thompson. You’ve got to let them both cum in you by the end of the hour. But you get to cum in one of their arses (which one)
Neither really but I’d do anything to avoid that annoying pillock ST so it’d probably be Adam Collard!

KS58135

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hot thought

What about getting into a daytime daddy gang bang with Vernon Kay, Gethin Jones, Dermot O’Leary, Craig Doyle, Ben Shepherd and Matt Johnson. Taking every single one of their dicks in mouth and your hole. They finish in you and you to pick one to finish in too (which one?)….

OR

have some hot steamy flip fuck sex with Gareth gates before the SAS WHO DARES WIN staff take turns spit roasting you and Gareth. You cum in Gareth. But you take all 5 loads in your ass….

View attachment 125272101 View attachment 125272111
Bump