Byron Rose Kelly

lololondon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
taking copyrighted photos from paid content on onlyfans isn't a 'leak' you fucking moron
LMAO it is, say that to the thousands of media shared through the web. If the owner content doesn't bother, why would you? Literally they're just saving people's money from those who expect high quality media from some OF users, many are just scammers that don't deserve a penny, go and tell to the guy then and let's see if he would give a damn, same as you

Reactions: Idk.222

Idk.222

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
taking copyrighted photos from paid content on onlyfans isn't a 'leak' you fucking moron
That’s literally what a leak is, it’s taking something you shouldn’t and share it on social media. The OF creator's content is supposed to only be on their page, but when you find it elsewhere it has been leaked. It’s not rocket science my guy

Idk.222

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honest question, if you’re against leaks then why are you here? the amount of leaks on LPSG is immense. Are you really here just to chat with people?

Will2019

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That’s literally what a leak is, it’s taking something you shouldn’t and share it on social media. The OF creator's content is supposed to only be on their page, but when you find it elsewhere it has been leaked. It’s not rocket science my guy
Sorry mate but I’m not wasting time arguing with smooth brain retards like you

Will2019

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LMAO it is, say that to the thousands of media shared through the web. If the owner content doesn't bother, why would you? Literally they're just saving people's money from those who expect high quality media from some OF users, many are just scammers that don't deserve a penny, go and tell to the guy then and let's see if he would give a damn, same as you
You sound like someone who’s piss poor and can afford 8 quid. Go get a fucking job you loser and stop wasting my time

Idk.222

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You sound like someone who’s piss poor and can afford 8 quid. Go get a fucking job you loser and stop wasting my time
I don’t care what I sound like to you, I asked you a question and would appreciate an answer, also if it’s not a leak then what is it?