Brandon good - model

marlohampton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They dated

Hmm, is this confirmed or just hearsay? I could definitely see him hooking up with photographers & designers on the down-low to help his career (there are a lot of particularly sus people frequently in his “orbit”). But I have a hard time believing he would ever get into a relationship with a man, even one as connected as Greg Swales. Also Greg didn’t even seem to help him with his career other than shooting him a few times for personal projects?

Brandon is likely bi, but he’s also such a public manwhore for women that I doubt he’d want that public “gay-4-payday” rep with any future female suitors. Need receipts.

Reactions: Tomas26

lover321

Loved Member
Media
Hmm, is this confirmed or just hearsay? I could definitely see him hooking up with photographers & designers on the down-low to help his career (there are a lot of particularly sus people frequently in his “orbit”). But I have a hard time believing he would ever get into a relationship with a man, even one as connected as Greg Swales. Also Greg didn’t even seem to help him with his career other than shooting him a few times for personal projects?

Brandon is likely bi, but he’s also such a public manwhore for women that I doubt he’d want that public “gay-4-payday” rep with any future female suitors. Need receipts.

What make u think he is bi?