Blond angel chuck bilgrien

airandflash

Expert Member
Media
I have his nude from a fashion book where he is wearing Versace. Is this known information?
On a scale of 0-100, when it comes to fashion, I'm about a -37, so I'll ask what I'm sure is a naïve question...how is he nude when you say he's wearing something? Can you describe the pic?

I guess I can picture a photoshoot of a nude model wearing a scarf or rainboots and nothing else, since that's obviously how everyone dresses... :joy:

• Haha
Reactions: Nutumno

muezzin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On a scale of 0-100, when it comes to fashion, I'm about a -37, so I'll ask what I'm sure is a naïve question...how is he nude when you say he's wearing something? Can you describe the pic?

I guess I can picture a photoshoot of a nude model wearing a scarf or rainboots and nothing else, since that's obviously how everyone dresses... :joy:
he saw the picture, I can confirm

Reactions: maklam

airandflash

Expert Member
Media
he saw the picture, I can confirm
Sorry, I think I'm misunderstanding...who is the "he" you're referring to who saw the picture?

I was more just curious on the context of the pic since it was described as a nude in a fashion book. Is it similar to the implicit nudes that have been posted in this thread?

muezzin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry, I think I'm misunderstanding...who is the "he" you're referring to who saw the picture?

I was more just curious on the context of the pic since it was described as a nude in a fashion book. Is it similar to the implicit nudes that have been posted in this thread?
No it is an explicit nude

Reactions: airandflash