Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Guys with really big cocks (think 8 x 6"/20 x 15 cm and up), have you ever been the big man who broke in a tight, virgin pussy or ass (male or female ass)? What was that like have a cock that big being their first? Could they take it, or did you have to go extra easy and hold back some? Did you go easy and hold back, or did you just know let them know what taking a real cock was like? Did they ever tell you later that after being with a smaller guy they just couldn't measure up?

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7x7.

several anal virgins, most had to ease into it, lots of lube but ultimately enjoyed it once they got used to it and liked it hard.

i had one however in my late 20s, she was 42, married and never done anal but she really wanted to, our relationship was simply bringing her sexual desires to reality, i was young, big and had stamina for days and she loved to get absolutely fucking railed, we'd discussed anal and briefly attempted but i was too big, then one day she showed up and said she was ready, she'd been using some smaller toys and using butt plugs, she had a plug in when she arrive, some numbing lube and we went at it, i fucked her just as hard as i would have fucked her pussy and she loved it, within weeks she was bringing dildos and we were attempting DPs

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a little off topic being the receiver instead of the big cock giver, but my first experience with a cock that big wasn't my first anal experience, but my first big cock anal. I was scared as hell to take it, but to my utter shock, my butthole lovingly opened up and welcomed that big cock and that's no joke. I was astounded at how good it felt taking me to my limits inside. Thinner cocks always hurt a lot more. I have heard several guys say this. My theory is the thick cock, 6" in girth (or more) completely dominates and forces the strong muscles of the anus to temporarily give up, therefore causing nowhere near the muscular resistance when dealing with a thinner cock. I crave thick cocks now and can't get enough. They will ruin and spoil you.

PussyStretcher

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first time was her first time in college. I made sure she was wet and aroused. Total disaster as she was very tight. After I popped her cherry, she was in extreme pain. Pulled out as she asked. It took a few more tries before we had full thrusting sex. We broke up shortly afterwards because sex was not enjoyable for her. It took a girlfriend later on to assure me that I S large. This is when it all made sense about my first time.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Story of my life seems to be starting on my back, letting a partner get on in their own time and watching them get on and off several times before they're comfortable.

With women it usually involves lots of vulval rubbing against the length of my erect shaft while it's pinned to my abdomen before penetration. Extra long foreplay especially cunnilingus is usually helpful.

With guys who haven't trained their hole with plugs/dildo/toys it's usually a non-starter. Here's a bottle of lube and a S/M/L set of butt plugs. Go train yourself. Come back when you're comfortable with keeping the large butt plug in your ass for more than fifteen minutes and we'll try again. I like with when a guy already has a toy in his butt in advance--cleaned out, lubed, open and ready to go

Next best position to starting out riding me cowgirl/cowboy is relaxing prone while I slowly & gently work my way inside from behind or better yet they move as much or as little required for their pleasure.

Seriously. Nobody really tries to just jam it in do they? Sex is about pleasure not pain. Coupling not injury. I will slow someone down if they're pushing on so strongly it might injure me. It cuts both ways. Take care your junk, people.

Yes I've been with partners who claimed to be first timers. The answer to your question is yes I go easy whether it's their first time or not. :cool:

wshakes2002

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
West Hollywood (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Story of my life seems to be starting on my back, letting a partner get on in their own time and watching them get on and off several times before they're comfortable.

With women it usually involves lots of vulval rubbing against the length of my erect shaft while it's pinned to my abdomen before penetration. Extra long foreplay especially cunnilingus is usually helpful.

With guys who haven't trained their hole with plugs/dildo/toys it's usually a non-starter. Here's a bottle of lube and a S/M/L set of butt plugs. Go train yourself. Come back when you're comfortable with keeping the large butt plug in your ass for more than fifteen minutes and we'll try again. I like with when a guy already has a toy in his butt in advance--cleaned out, lubed, open and ready to go

Next best position to starting out riding me cowgirl/cowboy is relaxing prone while I slowly & gently work my way inside from behind or better yet they move as much or as little required for their pleasure.

Seriously. Nobody really tries to just jam it in do they? Sex is about pleasure not pain. Coupling not injury. I will slow someone down if they're pushing on so strongly it might injure me. It cuts both ways. Take care your junk, people.

Yes I've been with partners who claimed to be first timers. The answer to your question is yes I go easy whether it's their first time or not. :cool:
can we have a pic :)

Roykman

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
7x7.

several anal virgins, most had to ease into it, lots of lube but ultimately enjoyed it once they got used to it and liked it hard.

i had one however in my late 20s, she was 42, married and never done anal but she really wanted to, our relationship was simply bringing her sexual desires to reality, i was young, big and had stamina for days and she loved to get absolutely fucking railed, we'd discussed anal and briefly attempted but i was too big, then one day she showed up and said she was ready, she'd been using some smaller toys and using butt plugs, she had a plug in when she arrive, some numbing lube and we went at it, i fucked her just as hard as i would have fucked her pussy and she loved it, within weeks she was bringing dildos and we were attempting DPs
Wow I wanna see that dick of urs

throbb

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
About 7.5 x ?

One claimed I was the first. She was in college and I was a year out. She had heard from some other dorks u I was big and came on very strong, stroking my cock in a public theater. For example. I didn’t waste time inviting her home. She wanted to marvel at it but really she just wanted it inside. She was very tight, Asian, and I couldn’t get it all in. She was wet, though, and we were able to get going well enough. After about 30 seconds she was sure she was cunning and started screaming. So I kept stopping and starting again, but she kept claiming she was cumming and I had to stop. I don’t even remember if I came. I was sure she was just anxious and overstimulated, so of course I stopped every time she asked. It was nice to have a woman hear about my cock from friends, seek me out, and have it be for fucking, no BS. It was all about the cock. I didn’t really enjoy it. She ended up marrying a guy I knew.

I had a similar experience with a small Asisn girl later, and she was addicted quite quickly. I liked being able to pump deeper and that didn’t really go anywhere long term.

Reactions: Talstar

Write

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
About 7.5 x ?

One claimed I was the first. She was in college and I was a year out. She had heard from some other dorks u I was big and came on very strong, stroking my cock in a public theater. For example. I didn’t waste time inviting her home. She wanted to marvel at it but really she just wanted it inside. She was very tight, Asian, and I couldn’t get it all in. She was wet, though, and we were able to get going well enough. After about 30 seconds she was sure she was cunning and started screaming. So I kept stopping and starting again, but she kept claiming she was cumming and I had to stop. I don’t even remember if I came. I was sure she was just anxious and overstimulated, so of course I stopped every time she asked. It was nice to have a woman hear about my cock from friends, seek me out, and have it be for fucking, no BS. It was all about the cock. I didn’t really enjoy it. She ended up marrying a guy I knew.

I had a similar experience with a small Asisn girl later, and she was addicted quite quickly. I liked being able to pump deeper and that didn’t really go anywhere long term.
Asian girls act like they are in a competition where white men is the prize.