Anything of instagram @matthanham or @mghbert

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He still has a Grindr profile now; it's the same profile from when he was with Matt.
Really? Huh, interesting. I feel for the relationship ending though… still kind of baffles me how they were all prepared to get married and then Matt decides he wants to get into making adult content. Like I feel like that’s something that probably should’ve been discussed before getting engaged. Because like the double engagements? The double calling it off? Like gosh, I feel like I would feel a little embarrassed. But I guess as long as they’re still friends or cordial with each other that’s nice.

Reactions: Rerb

Ajones5555

Expert Member
Media
I would also love to see those mitch photos. I've always been curious because I'm not seeing much of a bulge in any of his speedo shots but maybe he's a grower. Also I noticed that Matt made good on his threat to have his thread taken down. Lame.

rhorhorho

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would also love to see those mitch photos. I've always been curious because I'm not seeing much of a bulge in any of his speedo shots but maybe he's a grower. Also I noticed that Matt made good on his threat to have his thread taken down. Lame.
Matthew Ellis

You mean this thread?

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue