Another Gay Movie

London_Calling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Watched this film recently on DVD and have to say it's probably one of the most atrocious films I've ever seen and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, up pops Graham Norton! AArgh!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aww, i thought it was pretty good. Completely cringe-inducing in some ways. It is absolutely just a gay American Pie, with all its horrible awkwardness and outrageousness, but fun, and it has cute boys who get naked, many of whom are openly gay (the actors aswell as the characters).

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The lead actor, Michael Carbonaro, is actually a "friend-of-a-friend" several times over for me. I first met him through Long Island theatre. He's really talented -- does magic and great impressions, too. I saw him doing Rocky Horror as Frank a bunch of times. I know a guy he dated for a long time, but they're not together anymore. The two of them were a hot-looking couple. I guess partly because I was seeing him in it I was cracking up a lot during the movie. And, sure, it wasn't an academy award winner, but why can't there be a ridiculous comedy for gays? There are plenty for str8's.
:)

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The lead actor, Michael Carbonaro, is actually a "friend-of-a-friend" several times over for me. I first met him through Long Island theatre. He's really talented -- does magic and great impressions, too. I saw him doing Rocky Horror as Frank a bunch of times. I know a guy he dated for a long time, but they're not together anymore. The two of them were a hot-looking couple.
See, this confuses me slightly. At the time the film came out, only the "queeny" one was openly gay IRL. It was said in reports that the other three weren't gay at all. The "jock" one even refused to do any press interviews to support the film. None but the "queeny" one returned for the sequel. The "nerd" one I know nothing of.

And yet, since then, the "jock" one has been linked to Anderson Cooper, and now you're saying the "normal" one is gay too. I don't disbelieve you. It's just, if they were gay all along, and appearing in a film like that, that required them to be naked and having sex with men all over the place, then I wouldn't have thought they'd have too much problem being openly gay IRL.

I mean it's not like being an openly gay actor would affect their careers to a greater extent than being in this film in the first place.

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
See, this confuses me slightly. At the time the film came out, only the "queeny" one was openly gay IRL. It was said in reports that the other three weren't gay at all. The "jock" one even refused to do any press interviews to support the film. None but the "queeny" one returned for the sequel. The "nerd" one I know nothing of.

And yet, since then, the "jock" one has been linked to Anderson Cooper, and now you're saying the "normal" one is gay too. I don't disbelieve you. It's just, if they were gay all along, and appearing in a film like that, that required them to be naked and having sex with men all over the place, then I wouldn't have thought they'd have too much problem being openly gay IRL.

I mean it's not like being an openly gay actor would affect their careers to a greater extent than being in this film in the first place.

Well, I know that believing someone you don't know on this site when he says something about an actor being gay is to be taken with a grain of salt, but...I am telling the truth. I remember hearing that Michael was signed with a new agency that has only openly gay clients. I think if you looked him up enough on the web, you'll find confirmation. All I can say is that I've talked to him a bunch of times, know his ex boyfriend (his ex came to a bbq I had here this past summer), and if you come across anyone else who knows him, you'll hear the same thing. Michael is not in the closet, and I can't imagine he'd be complacent about being called str8 for that movie. But, like I said, you don't know me, so I can't really say anything to convince you. I wonder if he's on myspace or facebook. Hmmm.....

biguncut8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The lead actor, Michael Carbonaro, is actually a "friend-of-a-friend" several times over for me. I first met him through Long Island theatre. He's really talented -- does magic and great impressions, too. I saw him doing Rocky Horror as Frank a bunch of times. I know a guy he dated for a long time, but they're not together anymore. The two of them were a hot-looking couple. I guess partly because I was seeing him in it I was cracking up a lot during the movie. And, sure, it wasn't an academy award winner, but why can't there be a ridiculous comedy for gays? There are plenty for str8's.
:)

I like how Micheal's character Andy keeps alluding to how huge Griff (Mitch Morris)'s dick is, but when Andy pulls down his pants for the threesome, HE is the one sporting a pretty impressive bulge. Long cock hanging down very visibly. Good thickness. :eek: Definitely a potential candidate for membership here!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like how Micheal's character Andy keeps alluding to how huge Griff (Mitch Morris)'s dick is, but when Andy pulls down his pants for the threesome, HE is the one sporting a pretty impressive bulge. Long cock hanging down very visibly. Good thickness. :eek: Definitely a potential candidate for membership here!

I agree. I also think he has nice legs. Here are some pics.

Attachments