Alex Kent (@thebigkent) - English bodybuilder

briansdong

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just scrubbed through his latest stories and I kinda agree... Like the people leaving these creepy parasocial comments and in the Q&A... Just thirst in private. Give the man his space. He's mentioned it multiple times so now it's like non-consensual. People are just being straight up weirdos.

Yasuke9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just scrubbed through his latest stories and I kinda agree... Like the people leaving these creepy parasocial comments and in the Q&A... Just thirst in private. Give the man his space. He's mentioned it multiple times so now it's like non-consensual. People are just being straight up weirdos.

I understand what you are saying but it's literally not possible and unreasonable to believe you can flaunt yourself in nothing but underwear on social media 365 days a year and not have people comment on your body or that they think you hot. The fact that people want to do that is literally the only reason his account has a large following. Almost none of those people care bodybuilding. 99% of men and women who post content like he does understand that and get over it very quickly or leave the platform. He gets super worked up about it instead and expects everyone to indulge his fantasy that only heterosexual bodybuilders watch his content.

What you are saying is true that people really can just stop sticking their hand in the fence and the dog will stop biting them but it's still an overly aggressive dog and maybe he's better off inside?

iriome

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand what you are saying but it's literally not possible and unreasonable to believe you can flaunt yourself in nothing but underwear on social media 365 days a year and not have people comment on your body or that they think you hot. The fact that people want to do that is literally the only reason his account has a large following. Almost none of those people care bodybuilding. 99% of men and women who post content like he does understand that and get over it very quickly or leave the platform. He gets super worked up about it instead and expects everyone to indulge his fantasy that only heterosexual bodybuilders watch his content.

What you are saying is true that people really can just stop sticking their hand in the fence and the dog will stop biting them but it's still an overly aggressive dog and maybe he's better off inside?

Disagree. He's no more naked than a swimmer when actively praticing his sports. Posing is part of his profession, and he uses instagram as a platform to grow his fanbase.

He never showed to have a problem with having a big gay following, he simply does not feel comfortable being catcalled all the time, which I think is a fair ask?

I sure follow him because he's sexy AF but unlike most harassers in his comments, I don't wear my sexuality as shield for my thirstiness.

more photos pls.

WisteriaDay

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Disagree. He's no more naked than a swimmer when actively praticing his sports. Posing is part of his profession, and he uses instagram as a platform to grow his fanbase.

He never showed to have a problem with having a big gay following, he simply does not feel comfortable being catcalled all the time, which I think is a fair ask?

I sure follow him because he's sexy AF but unlike most harassers in his comments, I don't wear my sexuality as shield for my thirstiness.

more photos pls.
That part. It's also entirely possible to compliment someone without entering sexual harassment territory. My guess is that some of the people here who got blocked for doing "nothing" probably sent a bunch of aubergine emojis lmao

Reactions: briansdong and dmos

dolls

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That part. It's also entirely possible to compliment someone without entering sexual harassment territory. My guess is that some of the people here who got blocked for doing "nothing" probably sent a bunch of aubergine emojis lmao
Not my case… I have never sent any emoji or comment or even share his photos…

Jojo23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He blocked me for no reason… the only thing I did was like his post…
He did it with me too very sad Because I was a big fan of him, I loved looking at her body and I love his face, buuuut ‍♂️ I had only written Daddy in one of his stories. He is much more irascible than a woman
He blocked me for no reason… the only thing I did was like his post…

XanderCage

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
add me to the blocked list. I was warned a long time ago so I stopped commenting anything about how attractive he was. and out of nowhere he blocked me. I'm guessing he went through his viewers of his stories and just started randomly blocking anyone he could remember from his past who commented anything even remotely sexual, or who looks gay in their profiles? Very sad of him to have to do this. He poses in his underwear and doesn't want any sort of sexual attention? I respect the sport of bodybuilding, but you have to accept you're going to get complimented from more guys than girls in this sport. It's just the truth. Always thought he was a cool guy, but if he's going to do stuff like this, then I can't help but lose a little respect for the guy.

Gizmojizz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
add me to the blocked list. I was warned a long time ago so I stopped commenting anything about how attractive he was. and out of nowhere he blocked me. I'm guessing he went through his viewers of his stories and just started randomly blocking anyone he could remember from his past who commented anything even remotely sexual, or who looks gay in their profiles? Very sad of him to have to do this. He poses in his underwear and doesn't want any sort of sexual attention? I respect the sport of bodybuilding, but you have to accept you're going to get complimented from more guys than girls in this sport. It's just the truth. Always thought he was a cool guy, but if he's going to do stuff like this, then I can't help but lose a little respect for the guy.
Sorry to hear this. Yeah he warned me about heart eyes and stuff so I don't even bother anymore.

iriome

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He did it with me too very sad Because I was a big fan of him, I loved looking at her body and I love his face, buuuut ‍♂️ I had only written Daddy in one of his stories. He is much more irascible than a woman

God, we can't make this shit up can we?

You tell the guy multiple times via DM how atractive he is (that's creepy dude), and you even end with "he is more irascible than a woman"...

wow.

Albedo bing

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I understand why he'd be upset by these sorta comments but he's just giving too much energy (constantly complaining and blocking) to something he claims he don't wanna see or interact with. Seems to me he likes the attention itself even if its coming from gays