Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At work I have to be careful where I aim in urinal because it really splashes! If i don't, I get a ton of splashmarks on my inner thighs -- gross! Splatter happens and it's fine at home but the thought of a possibly everyone else's piss on me is kinda gross.

At a friend's/relative's place I don't think I care as much about the noise as I did before -- I'd rather concentrate on making less of a mess (which usually means aim for the middle)

hd4me2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think the orientation makes a difference with the splash. The spray has more to do with velocity and volume. I have a dark green tiled bathroom floor. The spray shows up very clearly on it no matter if I aim for the bowl or the water, but more so from a "really have to piss" event.

I'm not the least embarrassed by the sound. And my wife can be just as noisy. Not crazy about parking my ass on a cold toilet seat to take a piss, especially in the middle of the night!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just an 'insider' tidbit, a girl friend (note the space) of mine admitted that she puts some toilet tissue in the bowl beforehand to keep the silence.

ha
always used that method for the Major event
couldn't be bothered for the minor tho?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was at a friends house and noticed a small flashlight on the vanity- I had to ask what it was for- he said to aim in the middle of the night...to aim? to pee...

I thought every guy just did the foot tap test to make sure it was there and listen for the sound? if you hear it hitting tile- auto correct!!!

as to foreskin- nothing worse than having to piss....alot and not getting the skin back in time and spraying...ugh...once soaked one of those damn cloth toilet seat covers...but was too busy pissing to stop (the joys of aging)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an hilarious thread! I love reading about it. I know when Cap stands and when he sits. I don't have to clean up after him when he sits.

Atchafalaya

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gentlemen, stand close to the bowl; over it in fact and aim straight down. There is little splash back, but obviously there is the sound of the urine stream entering the water. There is far more splash if the stream hits the surface at an angle or the side of the toilet bowl. Everyone has to take a leak so I don't concern myself with my noisy stream or someone else's. No sprinkle when I tinkle; the rim of the bowl is clean

achillesx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard if you cut off your penis it makes it easier to pee sitting down... Are ya'll really ashamed of the sound of your pee? Only time I sit down is at night, because turning on the light hurts my eyes, and sometimes I get unsuspected DOMs in my legs after training, so when I'm waking up at night, I just collapse back down on the seat.

All other times I aim directly for the waterline (meniscus for you chemists :p) in the back of the bowl. Gotta go striaight and dead center to make the most noise!